Automatic handling system for CNC laser cutting/profiling machines allows different materials to be programmed for cutting, ensuring maximum flexibility and minimum non cutting time
A single pallet system or one having up to ten bays in a tower system can be retrofitted to existing CNC laser cutting/profiling machines. Supplied by UK Machine Tools, the company said that its Tower systems provide automated production and increased safety by removing operators from the sheet loading and unloading area.UK Machine Tools told cncmachineblog.com that with a Tower system, different materials can be programmed to be automatically selected for cutting, ensuring maximum flexibility and minimum non cutting time.
Cut parts are stored in the Tower until they are required or when the cut parts pallets are full.
Automated Systems are available for 3015 and 4020 size machines as standard systems.
Features are as follows.
* Automatic selection of material from raw material pallets.
* Automatic unloading of cut parts into Tower or onto single pallet.
* Each raw material Pallet can carry up to 3000 kg of material.
* Minimum floor space required as single Pallet or Tower system is designed to fit above existing change table.
* Software supplied in package.
* Programmable plate selection.